Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Zen and the art of living well, unemployed? There are always answers

I have been unemployed for a long time. I own my own business. I have some clients thank goodness, that buy my art and commission me to do paintings and murals, but frankly business has slowed in this economy. 
Unfortunately my bills have not, so in my search for a greater income I have discovered adsense by google. No I am not getting paid to say this, If I can help my friends, it will help me, and yes I am a compassionate person too.

You can view how people are making a great living with adsense on you tube. My eyes and ears  are open. 
After watching these videos I feel like I have been out to lunch for too long. I am not going to complain about not making enough money anymore, I am sick of hearing myself, plus 
complaining only makes things worse. 
Really, this brings me to the other videos and books I am reading by Abraham-Hicks      www.abraham-hicks.com
you might want to read those books and watch some of the videos on youtube too. 
It is like a fast track to "The Secret" I hope you all have seen that movie, keys to a better life; 
how our minds and hearts create our world.

So my new motto NO COMPLAINING,
TIME TO ASK "HOW CAN I HAVE A GREAT LIFE?"


I know many people have been turned off of religion these days and most people know the reason.
I don't consider myself religious, I consider myself humanitarian.

But I do want to talk about the Bible and one phrase that has always intrigued me;
"The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth"
I always wondered about that, who are the meek? Are they people who will lie down and let you trample them? Are they the mormons or some other group?


Well I have found the answer.
The meek are people who are willing to learn. It is that simple.
I am willing to learn, I am dropping my ingrained preconceptions about 
things. I am willing and open to learn more. That's it. I am keeping an open mind, and following my heart. 
I asked the question, "How can I make a better living?" And I am getting answers.
There are always answers if you ask.



Butterflies Are Symbolic of Transformation


Please let me know if anything was useful
and if you have success stories.
Have a good life,
See you next time,
Cheryl 






No comments:

Post a Comment