Friday, October 9, 2009

Check out this site www.onedrop.org benefit for water: music & performance art


Here is my version of a mermaid. The original is a watercolor with inks.
Tshirts & prints you can buy at
                              http://www.cafepress.com/WhitestoneArt
She is saying" I come from undersea, my world is a briny liquid which gives life, it spans the earth
from continent to continent, It is filled with amazing wonderous creatures for all our pleasures and delight, please Take Care of Our Seas                                                                   
 

1 comment:

  1. I, too, appreciate water...love to be around it, contemplating it, hearing it. feeling it. This morning, when I step outside, I am immersed in it to the extent that I am ready to start building my ark.

    ReplyDelete